Tim got a job last Friday at Cheesecake Factory five minutes from home. Yippy, no more 30 min. commutes for a couple of hours. The training was more intense than we thought but hopefully the work will be beneficial. I will admit, Cheesecake Factory is faboooo! The menu is large and extensive. The servers have to know a good portion of the menu with all the ingredients, take a test on the last day, and be observed on one lunch shift to qualify for a serving position...wow, maybe that's why they are so good. Servers make the food even better.
With all of Tim's waitering experience, it hasn't been that difficult; however, he was naturally nervous his first day of work this past Thursday. We all know how first days at work are! He pasted both exams with flying colors.
Way to go Tim...I'm so proud of you.
1 comment:
I was just in Atlanta and ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory there. We were all very impressed by the service from our waitor!!! Now we know why...because of the training. Great job Tim!
Post a Comment