Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Party with Friends

The last edition to my birthday week was a party at our place on Thursday, Aug. 3oth. I had a fun time cooking pumpkin chocolate chip cookies in my new mixer. Angels were singing when I made them...it was a great sound that produced the yummiest cookies. We had chocolate fondue, spinach dip, chips and salsa, fruit, and a cheese ball that turned out to be more blue cheesy than my taste buds prefer. And my favorite was making Sangria...thanks to Betty Crocker you can make it to. It was a big hit!


Thanks everyone for coming to celebrate with us! The fun memories make the number 30 less depressing.

Back row: (Left to Right) Melinda, Emmalee, Hardi
Front row: Jessica, Emily, Elizabeth, Holly, Rebecca, Jackie


Billy, Zane, Justine, Scott, Matt, and Tim
Here is a funny clip of Matt Wicker (sorry I can't turn the movie) performing chubby bunny...the healthy way...with grapes.

1 comment:

debchastain said...

Looks like loads of fun! You are the BEST blogger-so many fun pics and posts and so frequently... It's good to catch up on how life goes for you two. Happy belated birthday and hope you're both feeling better from the sore throat-ness :0) I finally updated our blog (after three months... :) this is a sheepish grin).