Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HAPPY DUE DATE!


Happy due date to you!
Happy due date to you!
Happy due date little Padgett,
Happy due date to you!
------------------------------------
Here are some photos of the Baby Room!




The baby is sleeping under the shade of a tree.
(Yes, for those who have asked, mommy Emmalee did paint this tree)

7 comments:

Pemberly said...

what happens if the baby is doesn't want to come out in this cold weather even with such an enticing room?

The Boys and Me said...

GASP!!!! Was my first reaction to the AWESOME tree collage! What a cool idea! Did you do that yourself? I tell you, you Braggs are sooooooooo creative and artistic! I wonder where you get it from. Hmmmm! Ha! Ha! I'm going to steal that idea and see if Nathan can do something of the like for our "play room." We are anticipating a phone call announcing the arrival of little Padgett! We will be praying for all 3 of you! Enjoy EVERY minute of it because it flies by...already 4 1/2 months...Whoosh...like that! That newborn time is sooooo sweet! Love to you all!

Jackie said...

Oh Emmalee, that tree collage is beautiful. What a sweet, cozy, inviting room! Can't wait to hear the birth announcement!!!!

Sunshine Eyes said...

We can't wait to meet you Little one! Love the nursery pictures, thanks for sharing. :) We're praying for you tonight and look forward to hearing the news.

Ruth said...

The nursery looks AMAZING! I love the tree - that is just incredible! I'm so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to hear the good news!

Travis said...

hey guys,

thanks for your encouraging words on my last post. can't wait to see pics of your new little one whenever he/she (i can't remember) decides to show up. i look forward to the getting the quotes you mentioned.

david, kelly & sam said...

hey guys! congrats on the babe!! you're baby room is amazing and WE KNOW you guys will be wonderful parents! :)
love
the richters