On Friday (my niece, Aurora Jade, turned 3 years old - Happy Birthday sweet Aurora) we went to a Christmas parade in downtown Wheaton with the senior Padgetts and had hot chocolate. Mmmmmm! It was so fun!
Then this morning...
Tim and I got our tree, decorated it and enjoyed watching the Alabama vs. Auburn game with the Padgetts.
We have done all our Christmas shopping, wrapping, etc. before this baby comes...only 3 more days...yippy!
Happy Holidays to all of you from the Padgetts in case we fail to tell you later due to exhaustion from this little bundle of joy!
2 comments:
That last picture is beautiful - love the coloring. I'm amazed at your organization, too! All of your shopping done?!? I haven't even started yet... that's life on the OTHER side of being pregnant. :) Just kidding.
I'm excited for you all and can't wait to meet little Padgett.
I love that big belly shot at the end. Even 40 weeks pregnant, you still look fantastic!!
And yes, I'd have to agree with Ruth. I've definitely not been as organized since Nov 19, 2006. It's chronic. :) But wonderful.
Post a Comment