I don't know if you remember me, Rachel Queen, Anna Beth's sister. I am working at Carlyle Place now in Marketing, and always hear about how everyone loved you and Becky=)
Anyways, one of the residents was asking Mary G today if she had heard if you had the baby... so I called AB and she directed me here for an answer. Congratulations, he is a beautiful boy. I'll be sure to let her know the good news!
LOVE the cupcake pics. And yes, let me just tell you right now, that peapod tent will likely be your favorite piece of gear as a traveling family. Brooks as the toddler size and we LOOOOOOVVVVEE it! :) Thinking about you guys every day!!
4 comments:
Emily,
I don't know if you remember me, Rachel Queen, Anna Beth's sister. I am working at Carlyle Place now in Marketing, and always hear about how everyone loved you and Becky=)
Anyways, one of the residents was asking Mary G today if she had heard if you had the baby... so I called AB and she directed me here for an answer. Congratulations, he is a beautiful boy. I'll be sure to let her know the good news!
That tent took Erin all over Europe-it packs up perfectly in a carry-on suitcase :0) Makes me smile to see the little guy in there.
LOVE the cupcake pics. And yes, let me just tell you right now, that peapod tent will likely be your favorite piece of gear as a traveling family. Brooks as the toddler size and we LOOOOOOVVVVEE it! :) Thinking about you guys every day!!
He is precious!!
Post a Comment