Proud Bragg Grandparents...about to leave the hospital. (Emmalee's parents)

Coming home from the hospital in my little bear suit.

Dad bringing me inside.

Sleeping off a good meal.

Hanging out with Grammy Bragg.

Still sleeping...Noni and Papa Padgett

The proud grandparents (Tim's parents)

First car ride to the Pediatrician.

Daddy cuddeling with me after my first sponge bath.

Peek-a-boo Liam!

I am chef Liam...today I will make poopy diapers.

Watching daddy's favorite TV show, Mythbusters (on Discovery channel).

Taking a nap with Daddy.

Looking out the window with Papa Bragg.
My first view of a train. Can I have one?
Hi!

God kissed my ear, (fuzzy picture) but you can see the little dimple at the top.

"Mommy, mmmmmmmm...I love to eat. It makes me happy!"

"...And sleepy!"

He loves to cross his ankles. It's too cute!
This was my first week in the world!
Happy One Week Birthday little one! We love you!
4 comments:
What a beautiful baby! I love newborn ears - so funny shaped and delicate - and the "God kissed his ear" comment is so cute. It does look like that! I wish you all were here, we'd bring you a meal. :)
Oh my goodness! How precious!
Happy first week of life little guy! We love you!
Uncle Nathan
Aunt Jaymi
Cousin Samuel
YEAH!!! Loving the pics-what a sweetie. Can't wait to meet him in person. And glad to know he's called Liam-I really love that nickname for William. Hope you're getting more rest and treasuring each sleep deprived precious moment!!
adorable, and also, i think we are using the same car seat. it's almost like we're living parallel lives.
Post a Comment