Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We own WHAT?

This is our early Christmas present from Grammy and Papa Bragg, a Chicco Travel System.




Tim and I just stared at these with unbelief that these belong to us. No one is visiting us with a child, but we are having one ourselves. I laughed as Tim would stop and stare at these when they occupied a part of our dinning room for a few days.



Now if the baby comes early we will be able to transport him home. Yeah...one more thing to check off the list. I have begun nesting and getting the house ready for the big day. I hear this is natural for moms. We are excited...come to us little one!

3 comments:

The Boys and Me said...

:) We did the same thing...stare at the stroller and say, "Wow! We will have a baby that will ride in this thing. Wow!" I even practiced putting the carseat in the stroller and folding and unfolding the stroller. Just like playing house as a little girl. Parenthood is great! Can't wait for little Baby Padgett to come! You all continue to take care.

Ruth said...

yay for chicco! we love ours and i'm sure you will, too. it took forever for me to figure out all the little adjustments and everything. but the stroller is way cool - 4 wheel suspension! :)

Sunshine Eyes said...

Love the travel system in your baby's nursery colors!! :) yeah, realizing how much you'll be carrying that thing around over the next six months, it's probably good to start getting used to it. When we put the car seat in the back of the car (the due week) we realized, oh my goodness, the baby really *is* about to arrive! We're so excited to meet Baby P.