That's great! You're getting close!! Noelle was born at 38 weeks - so you just never know when baby Padgett is going to show up! I hope you're still feeling okay.
We love you, little purple M&M! Can't wait to meet you!
Hope you are doing well and are able to get some sleep. Enjoy those days when you can "sleep in" because they will definitely be gone after little one comes. But you know...it's worth it. Mornings are different now, but a very good different. So excited!
Too cute! Hope you're feeling well, Em, I must say pregnancy looks great on you. We're praying for good time just the two of you, calm before the newborn chaos, and a safe happy delivery.
3 comments:
That's great! You're getting close!! Noelle was born at 38 weeks - so you just never know when baby Padgett is going to show up! I hope you're still feeling okay.
We love you, little purple M&M! Can't wait to meet you!
Hope you are doing well and are able to get some sleep. Enjoy those days when you can "sleep in" because they will definitely be gone after little one comes. But you know...it's worth it. Mornings are different now, but a very good different.
So excited!
Too cute! Hope you're feeling well, Em, I must say pregnancy looks great on you. We're praying for good time just the two of you, calm before the newborn chaos, and a safe happy delivery.
Post a Comment