Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Shower from Grace Church, IL

I was honored with a baby shower today, Sunday October 26th, from 3-5pm with the ladies at Grace North Shore Presbyterian Church.

Yummy homemade pumpkin muffins, read velvet cake, fresh fruit, lemon bars, and punch.
(Me and Camille)
(Jess Lerner)
Camille Latimer and Jess Lerner were the hostests of the shower. I was utterly blown away with all the faces and wonderful gifts that we received. Thank you SO much to all who have invested in this little one. I was and still am humbled by all your generosity.

Here are a few photos to those who weren't able to come...hopefully you will feel like you were there. We laughed a lot and I asked tons to questions for advice.
Teddy outfit with hat and mittens.

Another warm bear outfit for the cold winter.

Bouncy seat

Portable Hook on high chair for home or out to eat.

A lovely blanket that reminds me of the one I had when I was young.

And we got many books.
We also received many short and long sleeve onesies, a play mat, bottles, snack cups, car seat protector, shopping cart cover, receiving blankets, crib sheets, soft blankets, and more.

Baby Padgett says thanks...he will always know how cared for he has been.

1 comment:

wwa said...

HEY Em! I think you will greatly enjoy your bouncy seat! I don't know what we would have done without ours. Now our shopping cart cover is our fav! I am keeping tabs on your blog...I am very excited to "meet" your little one! Take care!
Love ya,
Whitney