Monday, November 19, 2007

Emmalee's family

From Left to Right:
Annalisa: my second sister who lives near Minneapolis, Minnesota
Aurora: my youngest niece, Anna's little sweet daughter who is growing so big
Jaymi: my brother's wife (who is standing on the far right)
Kristen: my oldest niece who is soon to be 4 years old.
Devin: my oldest nephew who is 10 years old and 5 feet tall.
Marialyce: my oldest sister, mother of Kristen, Devin, and Cameron, who live near Atlanta
Cameron: who is great with details and loves helping his dad fix up OLD corvettes.
Nathan: my only brother who just bought a house in Savannah, GA
Annalisa traveled to GA for a visit and I am jealous that I could not join them for such a fun outing at the new aquarium in Atlanta, GA a couple of weeks ago.
I love you guys! Can't wait to see some of you soon! Anna - you'll be greatly missed at Thanksgiving. Hugs to all in Minnesota. Sing Happy Birthday to Aurora from us on her special day!
Jaymi, did you realize that you have joined the family that has all girl names spelled differently. You have completed the circle. If your name was spelled Jaime, you could not be a true Bragg girl. Ha!

1 comment:

Alex said...

I love Emmalee's family!!!!!!! - Hey sweet - beyud! - Sorry I didn't call you back last week! - I'm glad to know that Sharon was with you - because we were in her town...Nashville!! - Love you much - Will we see each other over Christmas?