Monday, March 5, 2007

Wedding shots

I know I am going back and forth with titles and topics of wedding and honeymoon...but I like to keep things interesting. You never know where or what angel I will appear. And if that doesn't suggest a non-linear personality, ha, Tim is getting used to it. And in a great way, thanks Mama Padgett for preparing him! :)





Here is a photo that Christina Loucks took...love it! It is one of my favorites of us finally looking at the camera. I had difficulties finding a good picture that wasn't grainy, etc. of the two of us looking forward.

Tim and I enjoyed our weekend with studying for upcoming midterms and a dinner on Saturday evening with Ruth Nichols, my maid of honor who lives here in St. Louis (she moved up here with me about 2 years ago), and then we went to the theaters to watch Amazing Grace. Awesome flick...a must see! It was truly inspiring and left you with a feeling of, "let's go change the world." It will be an addition to our home library.


On Sundays we have enjoyed going for walks in Forest Park. Two weekends ago, we finally went to the History Museum and learned about the elaborate details and magnificent construction that went into the World's Fair of 1904. Wow...check out some websites for further drawings and details...it's worth the investigation. Especially if you have seen what the fairgrounds look like today. They built it only for that event and then tore it all down. Whew!


This past Sunday, Tim and I took our weekly walk through the park and went to the Art Museum, which we were unaware of a large flower art show that was also present during our visitation. There were tons of people there of 10 whom we knew from school, etc. It was a fabulous display of flower artists who mimicked an art form from 4000-40 BC using different flowers, leaves, bark, and wire. Truly worth the wading through all the people. It also calls for fun stories to remember with my sweet husband. Thanks to all those who exposed him to a world of culture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful couple! Happy 2 month anniversary!