Around lunch time, we stopped at French Beach Park and ate lunch. Two weeks before our wedding, there were hurricane force winds that visited this area bringing more larger pieces of drift wood. It was absolutely beautiful! Tim loved monkeying around on this piece.
For those of you that don't know me well, I love photography and I love to take photos with my tripod often referred to as Mr. Tripod. The excitement of using his services is trying to make it in the photos. Capturing settings in Nature can be a bit more tricky...
Unfortunately I didn't run fast enough on these loose rocks and pebbles. However, if at first you don't succeed...try, try again.
1 comment:
Tim has been scampering up things since childhood. How fun to see him scampering with his sweetie! :)
Great to see you in Feb, Emmalee, and look forward to hanging out with you both in Chicago whenever you make it up here.
Love to know that you're blogging. I will be back to check on my two favorite newlyweds!
Post a Comment