wow, seriously?!? what could possibly be said about your kids other than that they are completely sweet and adorable? so sorry that happened. :(i hope you all are doing well!
Some not appropriate words were said and this day and age we must all protect our children, as you know. I was filtering "Followers" from the craziest sites...I couldn't handle it anymore.
ooo...scary. you'll have to show me how you filtered followers. yikes. thanks for including us!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow, seriously?!? what could possibly be said about your kids other than that they are completely sweet and adorable? so sorry that happened. :(
i hope you all are doing well!
Some not appropriate words were said and this day and age we must all protect our children, as you know. I was filtering "Followers" from the craziest sites...I couldn't handle it anymore.
ooo...scary. you'll have to show me how you filtered followers. yikes. thanks for including us!
Post a Comment