
Here are some cute photos of my niece, Aurora, in Minnesota. They had some warmer temps up there and were able to make some snow figures out of the snow that is usually too powdery to make snowmen. Annalisa emailed family and friends this update and it was too cute I had to publish it as well. When they were out playing, Aurora asked for a sheep because the color of the snow possibly reminded her of a sheep.

Annalisa said, "Aurora asked for a sheep, singing Baa Baa Black Sheep the whole time while I made it. After I made the sheep, she asked for a cow. The cow hasn't happened (yet?). "


Annalisa said, "Aurora asked for a sheep, singing Baa Baa Black Sheep the whole time while I made it. After I made the sheep, she asked for a cow. The cow hasn't happened (yet?). "


This looks like a postcard. Aurora is studying and meeting Mr. Snowman. If I were 2 years old, Mr. Snowman would be my best friend. Aurora is blessed to have a cool mom to make snow animals. Our 10 inches of snow melted because of the warmer weather coming through. Thankfully no tornados in our area...but they are dancing around us. It's suppose to snow tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment