Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My kitchen is now complete!

Why you ask? Because I have a KitchenAid 5 quart Artisan free stand mixer. That's right. I own one of these.


The funny part is...I don't bake much because I have a wheat allergy and Tim doesn't have a sweet tooth. However, there are those delicacies that I can make now that I couldn't before. And who's to say that I only have appliances for the Padgetts only. It's always better to give than to receive, right?. Now I can be called on to bake the next cake. Yippy! Hope it's easier than it looks.


When I went to pick it up at the UPS store, the man behind the counter was thrilled that I bought a KitchenAid and not another type. He said his wife bought other brands and no other mixer has been able to withstand her constant cookie making. I felt like I was in a commercial.


2 comments:

Pemberly said...

I am infinitely jealous of your kitchen aid. it is something I have longed for as I look through cook books and watch the Food Network. Enjoy it well!

Betty said...

Happy Birthday Emma!