Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter and 6 months


6 month tickles...Declan's favorite thing to do is play with big brother. And Liam is thrilled. He has a goal to make Declan laugh all the time. Sometimes his affections are still too rough but Liam is getting so much better with his brother. The hard part is, Declan laughs the most when he drops balls, bangs on pots or does aggressive actions. Declan just laughs and laughs and it fuels Liam's behavior. Video tells it all.


6 Months
Declan is 20.5lbs. 28 inches long and much bigger than Liam ever was. Liam grew out of the infant car seat via height...and Declan will by weight. Mama's milk must have steroids this time. Ha! We've got to get another car seat soon. Uggggh. Liam was bearly 21 lbs. at his 1st bday. Slow down sweet Declan!

6 month birthday crown

sitting up on his own now...he has an occasional fall but getting MUCH stronger. Yippy! I can set him down and he be content and yet not move. Parenting two is getting easier and fun.

EASTER FUN

Supplies and boys ready to color

crayons

stickers (he had fun putting them on and taking them off to see the color print)

we marbled some of the eggs

A family tradition my mom did with us EVERY year.

Liam's first eggs to color.

Liam loves hats so I made some bunny ears for these guys...they still love wearing them.




My boys...both with smiles (just makes my heart smile)

Happy Spring to everyone!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Your eggs turned out way better than ours! ha

Thanks for pointing out I'm a freak of nature. haha j/k I think my 30 wk belly almost matches your 18!

http://bubslifeblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/eli.html

I kinda wish my belly matched how pregnant I feel so I could get a little more sympathy from Brett and strangers. haha