Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Happenings

[These photos are not in any order]

ROAD TRIP - St. Louis (just me and the boys for only 2 days)

"To see friends and the silver rainbow," is what Liam would say.

Stayed with Ruth Harlow and went to the zoo

He loved watching this chimp.
Calvin driving Ed's work truck. (See Ruth's gorgeous belly)
It was 81 degrees when we were there...I stripped the boys down and they LOVED playing outside almost naked.

Liam reading a book with Calvin














The boys playing

Hugs to Karissa.

We got to visit with Amy Ruth and daughter Karissa (who's 2 in May).

The boys

Before we headed out of St. Louis, we got to visit and play with Emily and Ben W. and Beth and Miranda H.

I miss you girls...thanks for making the trip to see us and meet Baby Declan.

Ron, our pastor who married Tim and I, and the boys - Liam said, "You married mama and dada like Robin Hood and Maid Mariam got married."

First Swing


Lake Geneva - March 7th (Nathan's bday)

We took a last minute trip up to our favorite getaway...to find the lake still frozen and ice houses still in the middle. Whew...we are done with the cold. Come on Spring.



Teepee Play time

Liam and I made fun bowls, spoons, cups and a fire out of play dough one day and decided to let it dry and color it. He still enjoys playing with it and giving dada and I milk or water from the cups.

Awesome smiles on both - morning tummy time

Happy Irish Day - Fun Activities
We went to Liam's library class and they did a whole program on rainbows...so we came home and made some. (One rainbow is colored, the other rainbow was ready to glue on puzzle pieces matching the color.)
Green milk (food coloring) and Irish Soda Bread - Yummers!
We colored and put stickers on a leprechaun


No comments: