Friday, September 10, 2010

Zoo with Eli

Liam went to the zoo with his buddy Eli (no parents included). We knew this adventure could go well or be a challenge. They were both the best little guys EVER. They laughed and played the whole day. As long as they were fed and took cat naps, they were on top of the world. I think I can manage having two kids...we were role playing. The pictures speak for themselves.

Tim and I now know what it's like to have twins...not just two kids but twins. Tim said, "you take that one, I've got this one." The play ground was the largest challenge because I couldn't duck under some equipment with this large belly.

Sea lion watching

"Hey dude, did you see what that elephant did?"

dolphin watching

amazed!

I wonder what people thought of us having two kids in a double stroller with my huge belly. We got some looks and I noticed them. But couldn't you just eat these kids up!

they loved the penguin and fish building.

sticks and fences

buffaloes

brown bears swimming

2 comments:

The Boys and Me said...

Wow! They are wearing long sleeve shirts and pants. Seems crazy to me because we're still having high 90's here. Watch out, twins runs in the family. Baby #3 might actually be #3 and #4!

Tiffany said...

The one of them in the stroller is by far my favorite. Maria said that Liam was asking for Eli this am. Buds. Love it. Thanks again for doing this.