Tim took me to breakfast and then a surprise bday adventure to Chicago Botanical Gardens. What a treat! I have wanted to go for years.
My two children, I couldn't be more thankful!

climbing on rocks in the landscape garden section
Liam seeing his first apple tree/orchard

walking through the trails

31 weeks photo (now 33 weeks)
We enjoyed teaching and showing Liam all the vegetables and fruits on the "Garden Island."
We saw a real bee hive and these are some examples of bee hives you can make.
watching the queen bee
Liam LOVED all the unique squash. He kept calling the large light green one, "a big pear."
There weren't too many flowers being late August...but the trails and foliage were still an art form
My boys!
Liam loves throwing leaves in water
Family photo by the refreshing water. Wow...it was 85 degrees that day. Too hot for this mama!
We had to pull Liam away from the fountains.
Thanks to my family and friends who made this year another great one. Love you guys!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Aunt Emmalee! I just said your name ("Emmy"). When I looked at the picture of you guys standing in the sun, I said, "Hot!"
Love you,
Samuel
I love Aunt Emmy! Give that little one a hug!
Post a Comment