Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March Memories


"You wanna piece of me?"
(Liam's first pair of sunglasses...it's been sunny and warm up here. Yea!!!!!!)

The multi-tasking life of a mother.

My sweet little bundle of cuteness.

"I love riding on daddy's knee!"

Out to eat in downtown Wheaton and my first sleep over at Noni and Papa's house last Friday. Sorry I was so crabby!

Liam had so much fun playing and laughing with Holly and Jackie.

Jackie and Holly (former roommates) came to visit last weekend before flying to Ireland. Mommy was super jealous. Hope you didn't smell like spit up on the airplane Holly? I'm used to the smell of "processed" milk now. Hope you girls had a blast on your trip...thanks for coming to visit. I needed that refreshment. Miss you guys.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Em, thank you so much for hosting us! We had a blast, and I kept thinking, "Emmalee would love this!" Love the pics of Liam in his shades. Too cute!