Monday, March 9, 2009

3 months old


Getting ready to go outside for a walk/ride with mommy and daddy.
But first, I said hi to the baby who lives in the mirror...he is my new friend.

All ready to go.

we took a break and leaned on this tree

When we came home, mommy and daddy sang Happy 3 month bday to me. I had ice cream (through my mommy's milk).

Don't worry, I didn't touch the fire. My daddy told me not to. I just waved my hand in excitement.

This is the chair the Purdys gave us. His head still wobbles a little but he has sat in it only 2 times now. He loves the toy attachment on the tray. He has recently begun to touch things instead of only looking at them.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Those are great pics! And the bumbo was our friend for a long time. Happy 3 months, little guy!

The Boys and Me said...

Cousin Liam,
My mom just showed me your video and I gave a "Whoa!" Those toys are fun! Happy 3 months!

Sunshine Eyes said...

LOVE the pics! I can't believe how big he's already getting! :)