Sunday, September 7, 2008

How not to hold the baby...training!

Tim and I bought a "bring the baby home" outfit on Saturday. Something neutral because we are NOT finding out the gender of our little wonder.

Those who know Tim know that he is GREAT with kids but has little experience with itty bitty newborn babies. I asked Tim to act like he was holding the baby and he started "goofing" around. I was laughing so hard I had to take some photos.


How do you hold our baby Tim?

NO...not like that!

What about this?

Will this be okay?

Don't swing him around yet!!! He's not old enough.

Not by the ears!

Honey, hold his head!

Now that's a proud father!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

you guys are so funny!

Sunshine Eyes said...

Hysterical. And Tim's expressions are the best part of it! I trust you'll get lots of practice "supporting the head", while your darling wife gets some sleep between midnight and 6am! Can't wait to meet the bundle that will soon wear those bear ears. :)