Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thank you from Baby Padgett


Thanks to Mommy for my first outfit - jean overall's. My first baby towel (frog), my first bath wash cloth (duck), and to Aunt Ruthie who bought me my first stuffed animal (mr. monkey).

thanks to Daddy for my first onesie (daddy bought this the night when they found out that I was coming), my first baby cap (I am already a Cardinals fan), and for the St. Louis Zoo sun hat. The zoo and St. Louis are special places to mommy and daddy so they want to share that with me.

thanks to Aunt Ruthie for the books. Mommy has already read them to me.

And thanks to Aunt Ruthie for the cloths, crib mattress cover (above) and brown blanket (below).



thanks to Aunt Ruthie for bringing these shoes all the way from China (a place close to mommy's heart).

Thanks to Noni (grammy Padgett) for this beautiful statue. Mommy loves it! It's simple and mommy says the mother is telling a story to her little one and singing him a song.

Thanks to Kellie and Mac Purdy for the seat. I can't wait to sit in it to eat and play. Also mommy says thanks for the maternity clothes...they are perfect for work. She wasn't fitting into her old clothes anymore. they were putting too much pressure on my house.

Thanks to Grammy and Papa Bragg for the colored wooden blocks-mommy's favorite toy growing up.

And thanks to Grammy for the socks from Savannah, GA (on our trip in July). I will have to visit again to make my own memories and to visit Uncle Nathan, Aunt Jaymi and cousin Samuel.

We love all the gifts and my room is slowly but surely coming together as these next 3.5 months left will unfold. Thanks to all! Hopefully I can meet all of you soon.

No comments: