Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Tim

Saturday, Tim started his day out with his yummy coffee and watched NCIS marathon until I got home from teaching ESL class at 2pm. Not long after I returned a knock on the door was a sweet sound from the postman. Tim received his Covenant Seminary diploma.

Yes, you heard it right, he now has proof of finishing his Master's degree. Yippy!

He just looked at it and said, "WOW!"
That started our afternoon out on a happy note.

We live about 1/4 of a mile from a large lake called Diamond Lake. We went for our normal 2-3 mile walk and I told him 34 (how old he is) things I love about him.


We found this cool tree on our walk.

That evening we went to dinner with the Padgetts at a new restaurant in Libertyville, a neighboring town (like Clayton for those who know St. Louis). We walked through the cute town and parks as we waited to be seated.

Tim got a grill for his birthday...yippy! He had fun putting it together and yes he even cooked dinner for us last night. It was great because I didn't want to cook. What is it with guys and grills? I love it!
I'm glad he likes playing with fire because gas stoves/lighting fire to gas scares me. He had no fear. So he will be the starter even though one time when he was younger he burned the hair off his arms.
Happy Birthday Love!

1 comment:

The Boys and Me said...

Happy Birthday Tim! Hope that it was a great one! That grill looks great. I think Nathan has the same one. He's cooked many a WONDERFUL meal on it as well. Yummy!