Monday, March 3, 2008

Minnesota Trip

Tim and I went to Rochester for a L'Abri Conference for the weekend, Feb. 14th-Feb 17th. It was great to see old friends and professors.

After the conference was over on Saturday, we took a shuttle bus to Minneapolis to visit my sister, Annalisa, Dennis and Aurora for literally 24 hours. It was a brief but worth while trip. We haven't seen them since our wedding.
This is a photo of Uncle Tim bonding with Aurora with a bouncy balloon.
We went cross country skiing on the frozen river that runs behind their house. Tim was a little unnerved as this was his first adventure for an extended time on a frozen river.

Annalisa, Aurora and Dennis.
Annalisa pulled Aurora behind her in a sled.
I tried to beat him up this great hill that we usually sled down.
I pushed him and jumped on.

The second ride down, we almost ran into the shrubs so we were trying to lean...
...and toppled over.
Tim accomplished a snowboard maneuver on this old sled.
Little Rory on my back.
We had so much fun!
Thank you for letting us visit. We love you guys!

3 comments:

Pemberly said...

did tim ever tell you about sledding with a rocking chair? if not get him to, it is a good tale

Sunshine Eyes said...

Love the snowboarding Tim picture and the one of you all with your skis. Too cute! Looks like you all had a great visit.

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.