Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy 6th Month Anniversary


Tim and I drove up to Chicago for a week with the Rueggebergs on July 6th. I was our sixth month anniversary and once we arrived in Chicago, the Rueggebergs met Tim. Later that evening Tim and I went on a date and ate an incredible meal at L'Anne's Vietnamese restaurant (pronounced as "lawns") located in downtown Wheaton. Then we walked down to a local ice cream shop and noticed there was a special vintage car show located in the streets. Two blocks were taped off and people were walking around enjoying cars from the early 1900's to present hot rods (also some European cars were present). It was a fun evening and we just want to thank everyone for continuing to invest in our marriage and our lives. We love you guys!


The hot rod is the one on the left! ;)

No comments: