D is no longer a baby...it's official. He has been walking for almost 2 months now but it's hard to believe how fast they grow! This is a fun video of Tim playing with the boys (a tradition every night while I'm working.) For some reason, Declan was enjoying falling.
Crafts:
Here are a few crafts we have done recently that Liam wanted to share with family and friends!
A bead bowl.
He was so proud of himself.
Finished product.
Paper mache hot air balloon...still a working process. Liam hated touching the homemade paste (but he doesn't mind playing in the dirt, so I'm ok with this!)
Who would have thought that paint samples would make a great matching game. Cut samples in half and then one side half again to make 3 pieces per color. Liam was entertained for a while. I've enjoyed learning great educational ideas off Pinterest.
BOYS
Declan loves to read books with Liam.
fun smiles and laughs
.jpg)
2 comments:
Samuel and Matthew want to come play with Uncle Tim and cousins. Fun Fun
Post a Comment