
January 8th 2011
Tim and I were in Seattle 4 years ago this day (on our honeymoon, so we took a photo of the train model going through Seattle. Now 4 years later with 2 boys.
The striped boys in Chicago.

Declan and Liam in September...
...Declan and Liam in January.
Liam LOVED the section of model ships and old race cars. He and Tim are setting sail. Where are you going Liam? "We're taking a boat ride to the library."
I caught a photo of Liam smiling. Wow!
This Switzerland display (an elaborate pin ball machine) always brings back many memories for Tim...he lived there during his 2nd grade of school.
My maternal grandmother was Swedish - these global Christmas trees were still up. As many times as I have been to the Science and Industry Museum...I have never seen these trees.
My maternal grandfather was Czech...these tree photos are for my mom and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment