Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shutterfly

I have been a Shutterfly member for about 8 years now and I have always bought our Holiday cards through them.

Yippy! Guess what? You can get 50 free photos if you blog about their awesome website and great Christmas and Holiday photo cards selection.

I honestly haven't investigated other avenues because I have been so pleased with their deals, layouts, and colors. I just love photos and enjoy getting holiday photo cards from my friends and family. I keep them on my frig all year long. It's how we teach our children who everyone is. And I love watching their families grow. Now we have a family of our own and people can watch them grow also. It's all made possible through these great holiday cards that we have gotten through Shutterfly.com.

If you have a blog, you can go to this website to fill out a form so that you get your pass code for free photos also...http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form

Of course my favorite photo selection is the one we got last year.

But I can't use it again...so I'll get a new one. Hmmm...what will it be? Here are a few I like and some details. I do gravitate towards the solid back grounds with a little embellishment. And I like a "Happy Holidays" greeting over a "Merry Christmas" only greeting. Because we honestly celebrate New Year's with Christmas. Go to this website to view the following holiday cards. And pick which ones you like also. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards






Also, if you sign up and tell a friend about Shutterfly, you can get some free photos just for telling a friend.

Another favorite item of ours has been the photo books. I made one for our engagement photos, one for our guest book at our wedding, and one for our son's first year of life. I need to make one of our wonderful Victoria, BC honeymoon adventure. So I have more ordering to do with Shutterfly.

Thanks Shutterfly for all the great years of Holiday cards, photos and great Photo Books that have captured many wonderful memories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woopie. I learned something. I too always use shutterfly, Always have. I am going to be doing this. Thanks for the tip.