Easiest recipe:
*2 cups white flour (not self-rising)
*1/2 cup table salt
-stir together
*1 cup HOT water (slowly add to flour mix)
-Mix and knead with hands for about 5 min. Add 1/4-1/2 cup of extra flour to rid stickiness and makes consistency you want.
Ready to play!
3 comments:
Oh fun! We just made playdough on Saturday and built a house like old lincoln logs. I need to get a rolling pin like yours. Fun! Fun!
Oh, I like this recipe better. The one I have requires you to stir the mixture over the stove. This recipe seems looks like much less of a clean up job (at least you don't have to scrape the dough out of the pot). I'll record this one for keepers! Thanks for sharing. (Oh, and we add cinnamon or mint or any flavoring to make scented playdough.)
my recipe has a packet of kool aid drink mix (the kind without the sugar) to add color and scent.
Post a Comment