Friday, July 30, 2010

Stuffed?

Confession: Before Liam was born, I vowed never to buy him stuffed animals. I am not a germ freak at all, but for some reason stuffed animals gross me out. They harbor tons of bacteria from being wet, saliva, etc. He aquired a new animal here and there and loves them. Anyway, I now confess that my son's deep love for them has softened my heart. And yes, I, Emmalee (not Tim) have bought him more stuffed animals than I care to admit. (What is happening to me?)

Liam with his first bear, Henry, from Cousin Carolyn in California.

And here is a bear I bought for the new baby, but Liam has taken over as the Zoo Keeper until baby #2 arrives. (Highly doubt he will hand it over.)

He likes to play with his toy trucks sometimes, but his latest thing is to put all his animals in his rocking chair, his wagon, or pile them up on the couch and read them a story.

Just this morning after Dada went to work, he put his (now two) bears in his chair to eat a snack. I was able to capture him feeding them some "juice."

And this is a photo of Liam wanting Mama to read a book before church on Sunday, but first he had to grab all his friends and pile them in mama's lap.

1 comment:

The Harts said...

This is way too cute!!! Miranda loves her little friends too. I'm so glad they are washable :)