Thursday, June 17, 2010

21 weeks and counting

...only 19 weeks left...wow! I am trying to enjoy everyday with Liam and prepare for sharing my time with two. Sarah Catherine told me there are few breaks and rest time with two because their schedules are different at first. Honestly I am not looking forward to giving up my 3 hour mid-day break but for this little new baby...it is completely worth it. "Sleep now," I tell myself everyday! We can't wait to meet you Zwei (German for #2)!

13 weeks - April 25th

18 weeks - May 25th
(I am sure some of you noticed that the heater was still out in May...it is put away now. Ah...the joys of Chicago Springs. Sometimes it's cold.)

1 comment:

Sunshine Eyes said...

Yes, it's different on the second time around, but you know, it's still doable. Both my boys now nap every afternoon about the same time - it's a sanity saver to be sure! :) Plus those early weeks, #2 will probably sleep A TON! You may find yourself wondering (as I did) what in the world was so hard about a newborn the first time around!? (other than the obvious - sleep deprivation!!) You'll do awesome, friend! You are a beautiful momma to be, Em!! Absolutely glowing.