Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tim's 36th Bday


First we went to breakfast for Tim's bday adventure day.

Then we drove downtown to Navy Pier for a surprise...

...a boat ride on the tall ship "Windy."

Tim volunteered to help raise the sails.

Liam was the only pirate on the boat.

Nearing the lighthouse.

View of city outside the marina.

Liam enjoyed looking over the edge.

View up to the top of the sail.

4 comments:

North Shore Mom said...

Oh, what fun! Happy 36th b-day, Tim! Little stinker for not telling me yesterday ;) Looks like you had lots of birthday fun. We loved seeing you guys yesteday at our place.

Padgetts said...

Well, his birthday was weeks ago...I'm just now having free time for a blog entry. Yesterday was fun!

North Shore Mom said...

lol- Oh, I hear ya. I'm trying to get the party pics up before more b-day festivities. I think that pic with Liam smiling with food in his mouth is a classic.

The Boys and Me said...

Yo Sis
This is your brother. The picture of Liam and Tim with Liam in a bandana looking off in a perplex look on his face. That look on Liam's face is SO YOU!!!!!