Monday, February 22, 2010

February Fotos


I see you dada! (Tim's head was under the book)
We officially have a walker. Here are his cute snow boot tracks.

The Fam

Liam now eats with a fork and gets frustrated if I help him. Hmmm...wonder where he gets that from?

I found Liam reading this book and couldn't believe I was able to capture it. Well, it's all here! We have to go to Ireland as a family now.

Walking in dada's shoes.

Grammy Bragg got Liam his own broom so he helps momma.

He loves the shape of a heart. Next month, we will try clovers.

We had a wonderful day with Eric and Sarah Catherine, Brooks and Jack Wheeler in downtown Chicago. Thanks for the pancakes...they were yummy.

3 comments:

The Boys and Me said...

Wow! He's getting soooo big now!

North Shore Mom said...

I love that pic of his footprints in the snow!!!

Jackie said...

Awww, he is so cute! I like the picture of him reading up on Ireland. ;)