Does anyone know where the souffle pan is?
Well here is your problem ma'am...this pipe has not been banged on enough.
I have been busy making bread with my awesome Christmas gift from my honey. We haven't bought bread since Christmas. And it makes jam too. Yummers!
I found this handmade wooden airplane at Salvation Army for $2.50. It has become Liam's walker.
Liam ate homemade spaghetti (meat and many veggies) for the first time last week. He loved it...but his expression here is comical.
Science and Industry Museum with Papa and Noni - Jan 8th
Viewing model trains. This is the largest model of trains and buildings I have ever seen. It captures all of downtown Chicago and the trains go through the mountains to Seattle and back.
Looking at part of Seattle.
Can I go to space momma?
I have a suit ready and everything.
Dada's favorite airplane - Spitfire. Liam went wild with all the real, HUGE (life size compared to his toys) forms of transportation.
Join me on the trolley.
Our son loves the wheels more than anything else.
"...A black tender and a black steam engine..." a quote from one of his children's books.
U 505 submarine - captured German sub in WWII
My two little clowns.
Supporting all those who fought and are fighting for our country and safety. Happy 13 months Sweet boy!
Watching particles move up and down via bubbles in a tube of water.
I almost got the ball, dada. How is it floating on air?
Momma's got me on this awesome diet...give me a better challenge.
3rd Year Anniversary
Thank you for great dinner and movie Tim...a much needed date. But most of all...thanks for the great 3 years of adventures.
More Firsts and Adventures
My sister, Annalisa, who lives in Minnesota gave me this great idea of making snow blocks to play with outside. Liam loves them. Take snow, add food coloring (not a lot) and a little water, mix and freeze in plastic containers (or just leave outside if you live up here). Pop them out and instant fun and color in the snow. He loves 'em!
And we made a snow village with houses, walls, gates, chimneys, etc. It's like sand but more fluffy.
No comments:
Post a Comment