Can't wait to hug your neck and play with you. Ooph! (Liam's language)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Missing Dada!
Hey Dada...I miss you very much. I can't wait to see you on Saturday. I love to play with Aunt Ruth...she laughs with me. And I love Aunt Ruth's cats. Everyday I chase them and look for them around the house. I will miss them. Uncle Ed showed me how to play with cars today. And Calvin sleeps too much. He won't play with me but I love to look at him in Aunt Ruth's arms. I helped Aunt Ruth put Calvin in the car seat. We went to Forest Park and walked around. It was fun! I saw were you proposed to mommy. I crawled all over the rocks. Mommy showed me the difference between a small rock and the big boulders you popped the question on. The water was hard by the boulders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment