Monday, October 26, 2009

Padgett Pumpkin Carving Party 2009


A couple of weekends ago we had some friends over for chilli and some fun.



Liam and his buds...Eli and Ethan. This is our first halloween.

Helping daddy clean out the pumpkin.
Separating the seeds to roast them...which we never got to...children seem to distract you more.
The finished products.
Ours are the two on the bottom.
We got a warty pumpkin this year to do something different. Liam's little pumpkin is a representation of his bottom two teeth.
This is our favorite pun'kin! We love you honey.
Thanks to everyone for coming...we had a blast!

2 comments:

The Boys and Me said...

Fun tradition! Would you happen to have the pictures from the Pumpkin Carving Party of 2003? That's when Nathan and I first "noticed" each other. I think I remember a group picture being taken.

Padgetts said...

I wish I could put my hands on it. I can't remember seeing those photos. But I will look.