Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Nine Month BDay

For some reason this month bday hit me harder than all the rest...I think because it was the same amount of time that he was in my womb. He has doubled his life...and that was worthy of a silent moment. I love my little wonder and am so thankful he is in our lives.

Something kinda interesting happened on this day also.
He turned 9 Months on September 9, 2009 (09/09/09) and slept from 9pm until 9am. (Wow, that was a first.)
He is playing with his favorite toys.
When daddy got off work, we went to a nearby park and enjoyed a wonderful walk and picnic by the lake.

My sweet boy is getting so much bigger.

I love willow trees...and these two men.

"I got mommy's glasses. And I have one toothie on my left side now...it's still small but maybe you can see it."

"My hands are always in my mouth these days."
Playing with the water with a stick.
Almost on all fours.
WE LOVE YOU SWEET LIAM!

No comments: