Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday wishes

Happy Birthday Tim - the Big 3 5!
Mommy laughed at the big ball of fire on top of the cake.
Happy Birthday Ruth - April 22nd

Liam now eats dinner with us. He was mesmerized by daddy cutting his steak.

Happy Birthday Noni! April 25th

He loves to hold his feet now. He recently can hold his foot and put the same hand in his mouth. He is getting super flexible. Tim thinks it rather painful.
New Padgett photo

Both the guys at their desks doing their work.
Mom and I LOVE the outdoors.

4 comments:

Pemberly said...

How big is Liam! So cute. I love the pics where he is sitting on the table for dinner and work time. We'll have to find him a little lap-top to work on so it can be a family time. :)

debchastain said...

Such fun pics! He's getting so big! We'll be welcoming our little guy here in the next couple or three weeks. I'm so ready to have him on the outside :0)

Jackie said...

Aww, Liam is getting so big! Great to see some new pictures.

Unknown said...

he is soooooooo cute