Sunday, February 8, 2009

laughing at daddy

Liam is ticklish. Tim brought Liam to his room to change his diaper and I heard this laughing...I knew it wasn't Tim. This was his first laugh for us. Only Tim can bring this out of him. I love watching them play.

Sorry the video is sideways, I couldn't change the position.

3 comments:

Pemberly said...

my new favorite sound

Ruth said...

Baby laughs are the absolute best ever! It can be incredibly difficult to get them to laugh and then they'll laugh at the strangest things. Al and I are often scratching our heads wondering what was so funny... but we'll take it!

So cute!

Sunshine Eyes said...

Precious! Brooks laughed out loud at this video (yes, we're checking out your blog together). I love his laugh at 0:10-0:12, it sounds like it's almost a cry and then a big ol belly laugh. Too fun. Glad you got it on video...