Dinner with Ruth and Ed Harlow. We stayed the week with them. 

I loved the ceiling fan in the Harlow's living room.

Daddy was "Mr. Mom" while mommy was in class 8 hours everyday from Tues - Sat.
I'm making bubbles.
I loved the ceiling fan in the Harlow's living room.
Nothing would break my concentration.

It's SOOOOOOOO beautiful.
My parents have got to get one of these.
Thank you Aunt Ruthie and Uncle Ed for letting me stay with you.
Thanks to Beth & Zane for eating lunch with us everyday. Blessings on your future little one.
Thanks to Emily and Matt and there future little one for dinner on Friday night. It was fun to see your West adventure photos. I want to see those places too. I'll ask daddy and mommy if we can go out West someday. And I had lots of fun at the mall with Uncle Jason and Aunt Amy Ruth and their little Karissa, but she hadn't come out to play yet.

2 comments:
I love the last picture of him looking at the fan...it reminds me of how I look at books sometimes. :) Hope you have all recovered from your trip. Thanks for sharing your munchkin with us
LOVE the Mr Mom picture with Liam chilling on Tim's arm. too cute! Looks like it was a great trip ... thanks for posting!
Post a Comment