Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kennedy Sleep Over


Calvin (oldest) and Cooper Kennedy came up from ATL, GA to stay with grandma and grandpa for a couple of weeks. So...we had them stay with us last night to spend some time with them.


We enjoyed dinner with Padgetts both nights as well.

While Tim went to work, the boys and I went to a huge park and enjoyed a picnic, playing baseball, riding on scooters, and playing around under the shade of a huge tree.


We took these fun photos of the boys in action.


Kung Fu kicks and tricks.




Nice landing!
We love you guys...and had a blast!

5 comments:

"Fearfully and wonderfully made" said...

are'nt we wonderfull? the landing on the waterless belly flop was painful but it is ok because the ground was convieniently there to break my fall. Cooper and I had a great time with yous guys yesterday. I hope the peeps love the pics I know i do because there are some handsome boys in them see you in two weeks when visit us down there. Love you and keep growing little male cousin. If you are having problems and have not realised this yet, this is Calvin The Great. Thanks for putting up with us spazballs.

"Fearfully and wonderfully made" said...

that was fun I had a great time I tried to do a trick but it didn't turn out right.thanks for having us. cooper.

Sunshine Eyes said...

Holy cow. The picture of the nice landing at the end was classic... a foot in the air and everything. But actually my overall thought was that I have a lot to learn about how Brooks will soon be entertaining himself and us! I'm pretty sure at our house it was all dress up and books and coloring... not as much kung fu kicking.

The Morginskys said...

hey emmalee!!! i keep meaning to check your blog and say hello! congrats on the baby! is it a boy? we just had a son, Abraham, 4 weeks ago and are moving to st. louis in about 3 weeks. congrats again, you look great!!!!

thepadgettpost said...

this is weird i suppose. we have family in GA that are also kennedy's.
our address is http://padgettpost.blogspot.com

my sister was looking for us an found you. i thought it was interesting enough write and say hi.

Kenneth Padgett