Sunday, June 8, 2008

Date-i-versary

Happy 2 years from our first date.
Thanks Tim for having the guts to ask me. It's been a wonderful adventure ever since.

I would have taken some beautiful photos but I forgot my camera. Rats. We unknowingly had the same day off which was a great surprise. We recently found this park (like Forest Park minus the museums and about 1/4 the size) that was only 1 mile from our house, walked around these two huge lakes, read our respective novels and enjoyed the sun on one of our first days of summer.

Hope everyone is having a great summer in all the different areas of the US and world.
Thanks for your support in our friendships and marriage.

1 comment:

The Boys and Me said...

So cool that you celebrate your first date. I see that you were able to put up the baby ticker. Great! Only 175 days to go! Woohoo!